Are you interested in knowing what the American people think about the war in Syria, climate change, or the economy? Or how people felt about education, civil rights, and or the President in the 60s? If you are looking for opinion based research in the US, the Roper Centers IPOLL Databank is a one stop shop for this information from the top polling organizations in the country.
iPOLL is a one-stop comprehensive source for opinion polling question data.
- Every major US survey firm – over 150 organizations
- Academic, commercial, and media polls
- More than 600,000 questions and answers
- Opinions and behaviors
- Topical coverage from crime to politics to diplomacy to social behavior
- 1935 to yesterday
- Question-level retrieval with links to full results
- Links from questions to study abstracts and questionnaires
- Features include
- Search for questions by keyword, topic, organization and dates
- Search within a set of question results
- Sorting options
- Session history (source)
If you are looking for this kind of qualitative research, iPOLL can you help! Take a look!
Related Disciplines: Social Science, Political Science, History, Anthropology